Sunday, October 5, 2014

Milpitas Paintings

Helloo.. Yes, I am alive and well. Sorry for going MIA the last couple of months from the blog. Competing priorities in life, but I have been painting steadily. Just couldn't find time to take proper photos and share it here. Wanted to share with you few paintings that I have done to celebrate my little city Milpitas turning 60 years. Golden Hills Art association ( that I am part of) along with Milpitas camera club are displaying their artwork at Milpitas library until October 25th.

Milpitas Movie Night - Acrylic on 12 X 12 canvas

Alviso Marnia - Acrylic on 8 X 8 canvas

Smithwood St. Spring - Acrylic on 8 X 8 canvas

Spring Valley Meadows - Acrylic on 8 X 8 canvas

Ed Levin Reflections - Acrylic on 16 X 20 canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment